Special bunk design required for the Force 5.
Do not trailer your Force 5 without adequate full-width support.
This is a high-performance hull that must be treated with care. Read these important trailering instructions to avoid damage.
- Damage will result if boat is trailered improperly.
- Check your trailer carefully.
- Never Trailer boat without first checking all lights, hitch seating on ball and security of safety chains.
- While Force 5 sailboats are designed and engineered for excellence in sailing performance, care must be taken to insure adequate hull support while trailering.
- Be careful to avoid extreme pressure on hull from bunks or rollers.
- Do not trailer with cockpit load of any kind.
Trailer Wiring Diagrams
4 Way Systems
4 way flat molded connectors allow basic hookup for three lighting functions; right turn signal / stop light (green), left turn signal / stop light (yellow), taillight / license / side marker (brown) and a ground (white).